Re: PATCH: Graphincal explain integrated in sql editor

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Graphincal explain integrated in sql editor
Date: 2016-05-10 09:24:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Sanket

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb
.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As previous patch was not applicable to latest pgadmin4 source code, here
> is the new patch accommodating latest code.
> Please do review it and send comments.

Following is my review comments

- Remove Demo and sample code which you have used for testing before
integration.
- Facing issue to open QueryTool as there is some problem in require
module.
- Please add 'codemirror/addon/fold/foldgutter',
'codemirror/addon/fold/foldcode',
'codemirror/addon/fold/pgadmin-sqlfoldcode' files which has been removed
from your patch.
- Remove below code from sqleditor.js which is duplicated in _execute
function
-
- self.trigger(
- 'pgadmin-sqleditor:loading-icon:show',
- '{{ _('Initializing the query execution!') }}'
- )
- Clear the existing contents of the Explain tab when execute the query
without explain.
- If schema name is exists then please prefix the schema name to the
node.
- Please check the data is available before working on it in sqleditor.js at
line no 1043 inside _render(). In case of "View Data" it throws an error.