Re: [pgAdmin][RM-2341]: Add menu option for starting PSQL

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Nikhil Mohite <nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM-2341]: Add menu option for starting PSQL
Date: 2021-06-11 07:31:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Nikhil

I tried on Windows 2016 server by creating a new virtual environment but
still it is failing

[image: Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 12.57.15 PM.png]

FYI, a new version of "*pywinpty-1.1.2"* is released today. Can you please
open a ticket on the community with the above screenshot?

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*