Re: RE-SQL tests for Roles & Resource Group nodes

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE-SQL tests for Roles & Resource Group nodes
Date: 2019-07-03 07:34:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Murtuza

I have tested the patch and I think below string should be modified:
Server(Type: #ppas) is not supported for the Resource Groups module -
Skipped
Server version(120000) is not supported for the Resource Groups module -
Skipped

It misleads, that server type 'ppas' is not supported for the Resource
Group, it should be changed to "Resource groups are not supported by PG -
Skipped". Similarly for version string should be ''Resource groups are not
supported by PPAS server less/greater than <server version>"

Apart from the above code looks good to me.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*