Re: pgAdmin Download as CSV

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Elizabeth Mytko <E(dot)Mytko(at)woodgate-clark(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Download as CSV
Date: 2019-03-02 10:07:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Elizabeth

I have tried with pgAdmin4 v4.2 and able to download the query result.
Please refer the attached screenshots. Can you please provide following
information:

- Browser and their version
- Any error in browser when click on download button? Please attached
the screenshot.

--
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
Download_Folder.png image/png 142.8 KB
pgAdmin4.2.png image/png 97.4 KB