Re: Content assist / autocomplete hangs the server (latest pgAdmin version)

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Cherio <cherio(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Content assist / autocomplete hangs the server (latest pgAdmin version)
Date: 2022-08-05 08:35:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Cherio

You can disable the automatic autocomplete option from "File -> Preferences
-> Query Tool -> Auto completion -> Autocomplete on key press". We have
also fixed an issue to stop autocomplete on arrow keys #7573
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/7573> which will be available in the
next release, meanwhile, you can install the snapshot build
<https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/snapshots/>.

--

<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

Akshay Joshi