Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #6129 - Port browser tree to React

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #6129 - Port browser tree to React
Date: 2021-09-24 10:55:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo

Following are the review comments with the new patch:

- Select any collection node and make sure that the collection node
should not have a single child. For example Cast, FDW, etc... Create a new
Cast/FDW node it will not immediately be visible under the collection node.
Once you collapse/expand then it is visible.
- '*Failed to append .....*' warning comes whenever you create any new
node.
- 'Backup Server', 'Backup' menu not working.
- The maintenance dialog is showing a blank white screen.
- PSQL Tool always gives a 'Please select a server/database object.'
message.
- *item.getMetadata('data') *is not a function tree.js 740. When select
Constraints collection node or right-click on it. Make sure the Constraints
collection node has at least one constraint.
- Import/Export dialog not opening. *Cannot read properties of undefined
(reading 'apply') *
- *Cannot read properties of null (reading 'selected') *dependent.js
line no 76. Open pgAdmin in the browser, without selecting any node do the
reset layout, you will get the same error.