Re: [pgAdmin][RM6398]: Detaching query editor panel gives a blank white panel.

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM6398]: Detaching query editor panel gives a blank white panel.
Date: 2021-06-24 14:25:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Pradip

I have seen that we have duplicated code for resize_the_queryTool,
resize_the_erdtool, resize_the_psql, and in debugger_ui.js file. I would
suggest making a common function somewhere in the utils and call that
function. In the future, if we need to change the code we will have to
change it in four different places.

Please resend the patch after fixing the above issue.