Re: Support schema level restrictions and edit connection properties when already connected.

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Nikhil Mohite <nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Support schema level restrictions and edit connection properties when already connected.
Date: 2020-06-29 08:38:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Nikhil

Please fix below issues and resend the patch, I'll review once the
following will be fixed:

- Fix PEP8.
- Fix linter errors.
- Your patch introduces some new sonarqube issues.
- The database dialog width is 700px which is too wide, it should be
600px
- Add documentation about schema restriction and update the database
dialog screenshot wherever applicable.
- When we change the connection configuration for the server when it is
already disconnected, a warning message should not come.
- On refresh of the Schemas node, it is not expanded, the user will have
to expand again. Provide some schema restriction and then change the schema
name or remove the restriction to reproduce this issue.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*