Re: Error Message

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Brian Hansen <dulanic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error Message
Date: 2020-05-05 05:51:49
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-admin

Hi Brian

Can you please provide the exact steps to reproduce? It seems that you are
using PostgreSQL/EDB Postgres Advanced Server 12.
I have tried to reproduce the issue based on the query you have specified,
but unable to find any issue.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*