Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 4104 & RM 3938 - Partition table fixes

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 4104 & RM 3938 - Partition table fixes
Date: 2019-04-04 13:32:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo

Below are the review comments:

- Can you please add the help message for 'Default' in note control as
we do have for 'From/To' control. Also strings are not properly aligned in
the note control for Partition Keys and Partitions.
- Update the documentation and screenshot with the new changes.
- Found one issue, Steps to reproduce:
- Create a partition table with range partition and one child partition
of type 'Default'.
- Open the properties dialog of the newly created partition table and
add new child partition with 'Default' = No. Insert all the
required field
'Name', 'From' and 'To', still save button is disabled. I am not able to
create a new child partition.
- If possible can you please fix the RM #*3327* which seems to be a
small fix, with the same patch.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*