Re: Transaction Status Python Tests

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Transaction Status Python Tests
Date: 2019-08-19 12:29:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Yosry

Test cases with auto commit disabled gets failed for following scenario
only:

- Run all test cases on more than one server "*--pkg all* *--exclude
feature_tests"*. For first sever all the tests passed and for second
onwards fail for all.
- If you run only sqleditor test cases on multiple server then no
issues. Strange behaviour.
- We have tried manually on pgAdmin4 and seems the test cases should
pass logic seems correct to me.

def runTest(self):
self._create_test_table()
self._set_auto_commit(self.is_auto_commit_enabled)
self._execute_select_sql()
self._check_transaction_status(self.transaction_status) *--
transection status after executing the query is 0 and expected is 2*
self._save_changed_data()