Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Swap the Schema and Schemas icons and Catalog and Cat

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Swap the Schema and Schemas icons and Catalog and Cat
Date: 2019-08-01 06:21:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers

I am extremely sorry for the wrong commit message. Correct commit message
is "*Swap the Trigger and Triggers icons that had been used the wrong way
around.*" I have tried to amend that message using git commit --amend
command but not able to push that for some reason.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 11:40 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Swap the Schema and Schemas icons and Catalog and Catalogs icons that had
> been used the wrong way around.
>
> Branch
> ------
> master
>
> Details
> -------
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=1ff007d1cbde81498101951e122e70138060927b
>
> Modified Files
> .../databases/schemas/tables/triggers/static/img/coll-trigger.svg |
> 2 +-
> .../servers/databases/schemas/tables/triggers/static/img/trigger.svg |
> 2 +-

*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*