Translators: Release next week

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Translators: Release next week
Date: 2023-07-20 13:08:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Translators,

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before the
release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in
Git. As we have moved to GitHub, you can raise the PR request. You can send
the patches on pgadmin-hackers as well.

*Note:* We generally create our candidate builds on Monday (2 PM IST), so
please send the translation file by Monday 1.00 PM IST.

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Architect

*Blog*: https://www.enterprisedb.com/akshay-joshi