Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2069 - Wrong tablespace displayed in table properties

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 2069 - Wrong tablespace displayed in table properties
Date: 2017-02-03 09:59:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Akshay, I'll leave you to review/commit this. Please ensure that any
> tickets that patches close have the target version set to 1.2 (if they
> don't, please update them). That way the roadmap will reflect all the
> changes in the release.

In pgAdmin3 for default tablespace we have one entry(*<default
tablespace>*) in combo box while in pgAdmin4 we don't have such entry.
Please refer the attached screenshot. Is this the expected behaviour for
pgAdmin4?

> Thanks.
>
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Khushboo Vashi <
> khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Akshay,
>>
>> Please find the attached updated patch.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Khushboo
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Akshay Joshi <
>> akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Khushboo
>>>
>>> After applying latest patch I found one error(refer attached screenshot)
>>> when clicking on "Materialized Views" collection node.
>>>
>>> Fixed

>>> --
>>> *Akshay Joshi*
>>> *Principal Software Engineer *
>>>

>>> *Phone: +91 20-3058-9517 <+91%2020%203058%209517>Mobile: +91
>>> 976-788-8246 <+91%2097678%2088246>*
>>>

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
*Akshay Joshi*
*Principal Software Engineer *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 10.8 KB
image/png 12.7 KB