Re: Resql test cases for views and fix for bug: 4650

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Usman Muzaffar <usman(dot)muzaffar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Resql test cases for views and fix for bug: 4650
Date: 2019-08-27 07:44:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Usman

I have modified the code, please work on the following test cases:

- No test case for privileges at all.
- We should add alter test cases for check_option, security_barrier and
privileges.

Attached is the modified patch, please continue your work on it.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
Modified_4576.patch application/octet-stream 21.6 KB