Re: Cannot connect servers by SSL in V20

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot connect servers by SSL in V20
Date: 2023-02-13 08:54:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Durumdara

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 2:18 PM Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Dear Developers!
>
> Today I installed the V20. After that I can't connect to the servers.
> These servers used crt/key files, and they ignore the passwords (I can use
> anything as pwd).
> The V20 version said that certificate isn't valid.

On which platform are you facing the issue with the certificate/keys?
Can you please provide the screenshots if possible?
Regarding passwords, we have just fixed one issue #5847
<https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/5847>. We have also changed
the logic to make the connection string, I would suggest testing the
nightly build tomorrow.