Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature #4283 pgAdmin4 support for v12

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature #4283 pgAdmin4 support for v12
Date: 2019-06-07 10:39:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

Today I have read the https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.0/ release
note. I have created some new feature request and fixed one issue.
Following are the issues that I have fixed:

- Fixed existing issue to drop/delete partitions of the partition table.
- Allow foreign keys to reference partitioned tables.

Created following issues, not sure we need to consider it:

1. #4333 <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4333> Add support for
function selectivity.
2. #4334 <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4334> Add support for
generated columns.
3. #4335 <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4335> Add EXPLAIN option
SETTINGS and SUMMARY

Attached is the complete patch, ignore the previous patch. Please review
it.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_4283_v2.patch application/octet-stream 71.0 KB