[pgAdmin][RM4633] Bad view in partitioned tables

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM4633] Bad view in partitioned tables
Date: 2020-01-03 11:28:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers

Attached is the patch to support the view part of the multilevel
partitions. Users can perform all the operations except creating the
partitions as a partitioned table. Users can create a partition table
separately and attach it as a partition of another partition table.

There are two problems mentioned in the RM. I have fixed the first one and
we won't fix the second problem as by design we decided to show Partitions
like Schema->Table->Partitions

Please review it.
--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_4633.patch application/octet-stream 9.6 KB