Re: [pgAdmin][RM-6687]: [React] Port Grant Wizard to react

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Nikhil Mohite <nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM-6687]: [React] Port Grant Wizard to react
Date: 2021-09-14 12:43:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Nikhil

Following are the GUI related review comments:

1. Remove the header string "Object selection (step 1 of 3) as we are
already showing steps on the left side of the wizard.
2. Rename step 1 to "Object Selection" step 2 to "Privilege Selection"
and step 3 to "Review Selection".
3. The search button is not implemented on the first page (object
selection).
4. The help button is not implemented at the bottom left corner of the
wizard.
5. Duplicate entries are found on the object selection page. (Seems like
an old issue without this patch)
6. Checkbox checked color should be matched with the theme.
7. Scrollbar alignment is not correct and spaces at the right side and
bottom look ugly.
8. The grantor should be set and read-only.
9. Showing all privileges instead of based on the selected node. Please
refer to existing behavior.

Refer screenshot with all above review comments

[image: Object Selection.png]
:

--
*Thanks & Regards*