[pgAdmin][RM5410] Package Body is not being removed

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM5410] Package Body is not being removed
Date: 2020-04-23 10:00:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers

RM #5410 has been reopened. *Problem Statement*: When we change the
definition of the package header it will delete the existing package body.
I confirmed that this is the expected behavior in the EDB Postgres Advanced
Server.

Attached is the patch to just popped up the warning message for the user
before saving it.
*Note*: Warning message will be displayed only when the package header is
changed if we change the package body then no need to popped up the warning
message.

Please review it.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_5410.patch application/octet-stream 3.2 KB