Wiki editor request

From: Rahil Sondhi <rahilsondhi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2018-01-16 03:24:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

May I request adding PopSQL to `Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools`
please? I don't have the required `Editor` permission. My username is
`Rahilsondhi`. Thank you!

=== PopSQL ===

https://popsql.io

macOS, Windows, Linux

PopSQL is a modern SQL editor for teams that lets you write queries,
visualize your data, and share your results.

Features:

* Beautiful UI
* Works with PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, SQL Server, SQLite,
Presto, and Cassandra
* Organize your queries in folders
* Get a URL to share your query or results with your team
* Data visualization
* Tabs, autocomplete, schema search, fuzzy finder, error highlighting,
keyboard shortcuts, etc