Re: check scripts after database code change

From: Dennis <daslaner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: check scripts after database code change
Date: 2021-11-19 08:01:25
Lists: pgsql-general

> Who made what changes in what code?

I want to make special developments in the database code.

> Development of what and whose beta?

to check after making changes and customizations in the database code

>This is going to need a more detailed explanation before there can be an
answer more sophisticated then: maybe?

After I make changes to the code to customize the database , I want to
find a check mechanism to detect the negative effects of my changes.