Re: Standby problem after restore_command Implementation

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Edson F(dot) Lidorio" <edson(at)openmailbox(dot)org>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Standby problem after restore_command Implementation
Date: 2015-05-05 18:21:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Have you allowed access to user "replication" in the master pg_hba.conf and
done a
SELECT pg_reload_conf()?

Can you ping the master from the standby?

Did you RTFM?
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/warm-standby.html

25.2.3 Preparing the Master for Standby Servers
25.2.4 Setting Up a Standby Server

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you