Re: New schema designer

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Richard Wiles <rkwiles(at)verizon(dot)net>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New schema designer
Date: 2016-05-20 15:47:08
Lists: pgsql-www

I tried to execute this on Windows 10, however I noted it requires java
(javaw.exe not found on initial run). As such, I do not find this useful.
You should include all required lib's/dll's with the installer, or at
least annotate the requirements on your url and setup instructions.

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you