Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: James Keener <jim(at)jimkeener(dot)com>
Cc: "FarjadFarid(ChkNet)" <farjad(dot)farid(at)checknetworks(dot)com>, Karsten Hilbert <Karsten(dot)Hilbert(at)gmx(dot)net>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date: 2016-01-06 15:12:17
Lists: pgsql-general

All,
The subject of the discussion/track is to whether or not there should be a
code of condect (Coc).

Whether or not there should be a charge for PostgreSQL does not belong in
this track, and is, in fact, a moot point as PostgreSQL IS a _free_
database, as is this community board.

If you feel it is necessary to discuss fees, then kindly respect Josua
Drake's intent of a CoC and open a separate discussion.