Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Date: 2015-04-10 13:28:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Volkan,

What I see in the link is the original post.
I did not see any postgres log entry complaining about invalid entry in
pg_hba.conf.

The pg_hba.conf entry in your original post is wrong. What you need is

host replication replication 104.131.66.183/32 md5

If you get an error after making that change, then please attach the
complete new
version of the pg_hba.conf AND the entry from postgres log where it
complains about
the invalid or non pg_hba.conf entry.