Re: Who dropped a role?

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Charles Clavadetscher <clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org>
Cc: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Who dropped a role?
Date: 2016-12-08 14:59:23
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 4:34 AM, Charles Clavadetscher <
clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org> wrote:

> Hello

*In addition to the info on how to reset the role to login, you might want
to make sure that, at minimum, you have log_statement = 'ddl' in
postgresql.conf and do a SELECT pg_reload_conf();*

*That way, all DDL type statements will be recorded in the postgres log.*
--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you