Help on pgAgent

From: John G198 <jonathandelatorre98(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help on pgAgent
Date: 2019-06-03 04:20:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi im trying to use pgAgent on pgAdmin4 using Windows 10 and i cant see why
but it doesnt work, it doesnt run the jobs created and i just want to know
if it has something to do with my postgreSQL version 11.2 maybe pgAgent
isnt compatible with this version.
So could you let me know whats going on? and what alternative do i have?, i
really need to use Scheduled jobs for this web page db project i have