Problem when forking

From: Rodrigo Barboza <rodrigombufrj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem when forking
Date: 2015-03-17 14:21:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello everyone,

I am seeing too many messages like "unexpected EOF on client connection".
I've made a reasearch and I know the reason: I have processes that fork and
don't close the connection causing those warnings.

My questions is: is there a way to avoid that behavior beside of closing
the connection before forking?

Maybe close the file descriptor without closing the connection...

This is not causing any trouble, but my log increases very quickly with
useless information.