[GSoC 2013] [Debian]

From: Aditya Bhardwaj <aditya2204(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org, david(at)justatheory(dot)com
Subject: [GSoC 2013] [Debian]
Date: 2013-04-29 07:16:57
Lists: pgsql-students

Hey guys..!!

I am Aditya Bhardwaj and I am pursuing the project idea 'Enhancing Debian
Blends web sentinel' for GSoC from Debian.

Here, it is required that UDD (Ultimate Debian Database) shall produce some
appropriate JSON output which can be used to generate data for the Blends
web sentinel.

And I need some clarification if PostgreSQL can be used for the purpose.
And any headers for the same if it can be used. AFAIK PostgreSQL 9.3 shall
arrive with a lot of JSON goodness.

Hoping for a quick reply..:-)

Regards
Aditya Bhardwaj