Pgadmin4: putting back a detached result window

From: Andrea Martino <ciaccia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin4: putting back a detached result window
Date: 2018-11-02 10:15:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,
I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, since a similar question was
posted years ago. The answer is however not of any help in my case.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BOCxoxXyTwYm2mkTJ%2BAOdFjq%2BB3U5mA2T%3Du3tP%3DE3qUEz8Grg%40mail.gmail.com

I wonder if it is possible to "put back" a detached result window to its
original position (I tried both in Chrome and Firefox, I don't think this
is related to my browser).

I am using latest PgAdmin4 3.5 version released just few days ago.

Attached to this email there are three screenshots describing the
situation.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Andrea