Want to store extra integer value in Index Tuple

From: Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl(dot)87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Want to store extra integer value in Index Tuple
Date: 2014-01-20 09:25:56
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All,

I am testing some code in postgresql. For that i want to store an extra
value inside index tuple(itup).
1. To achieve this i modified the index tuple structure and add define one
integer value inside it. But I got some opclass error.

Can you guide me how I can store a extra integer value inside each index
tuple(itup). Please mind that i am a very beginner in postgres :)

Regards,
Rohit Goyal