How to get updated psycopg2 library with pgAdmin

From: "Finzel, Jeremy" <jfinzel(at)enova(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to get updated psycopg2 library with pgAdmin
Date: 2019-11-18 14:25:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

We are facing a lot of issues with the 64 bit OID bug in psycopg2, as
described here: https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/issues/961

I understand this fix has been released, but we cannot seem to figure out
how to get the latest version of psycopg2 packaged with pgAdmin. Even
installing the latest version, we still face the bug.

Is there any general guidance on how to get the latest version of psycopg2
to work with pgAdmin on both Mac and Windows?

Thank you!!

*Jeremy Finzel*

*Database Administrator Tech Lead*
*M* 630-777-4520