Re: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database

From: harish Reddy <harishr536(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jayadevan M <maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database
Date: 2016-11-02 17:26:39
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Michael sir,

Firstly Thank you so much for your explanation, Sir my request is that
could you suggest us the best postgres config parameters to set for my
instance which will work around 60 concurrent users and my above problem as
solved by upgrading my postgres from 9.1 to 9.3 and restored our backup so
my db size had its original now.
So sir as am one of a new developer could u suggest what would be the best
parameters to set and how to tune my postgres database performance?
Is there any tool to record my stastics? And any tool for optimizing the
queries ?
Thanks and Regards
Harish Reddy