Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database

From: harish Reddy <harishr536(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database
Date: 2016-10-26 05:01:08
Lists: pgsql-sql

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: harish Reddy <harishr536(at)gmail(dot)com>

Subject: Regarding change in the size of database

Hi Sir,

I had my PostgreSQL DB in Procduction environment was about *45GB* and when
I taken it's dump and restored into my local environment it was about* 20GB*
. I want to know what is going wrong and when i had observed it is
differing to a single table also so could you suggest us what is the issue
and possible solution and in a day it has incresed over 1 GB again
suggest me where can i get the solution

Thanks and Regards
Harish Reddy