What should I do after a power loss?

From: Patrik Karlsson <pata(dot)karlsson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What should I do after a power loss?
Date: 2015-08-18 09:33:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

...Besides buying an UPS

I had a power loss on a Windows 7 machine running PostgreSQL 9.4.4.

After booting, the database started just fine and so did the program that
stores information into the database. As far as I can tell that is. (And I
cant tell that much since postgres is new to me)

My backup at the time was 6 hours old but for the last 24 hours I have been
storing new data into the database.

I would like to confirm that everything is ok, how can I do that, (with
pgAdmin)?