Release Notes?

From: Matt Hughes <hughes(dot)matt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Release Notes?
Date: 2014-01-02 22:50:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I can't seem to find any release notes for this project. I'd like to
upgrade from 9.0 to the latest 9.3.1100, but would like to view the changes
between those two versions. I've seen previous talk on the mailing list
where someone said they posted the changes, but that URL doesn't work
anymore.

Thanks.