Editor privileges

From: Sandra B <sandra(at)dbvis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Editor privileges
Date: 2021-03-08 10:34:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi there,

We'd like to add our product DbVisualizer to 3.2 on the following page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients

We are already listed under 2.2.2 here:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Design_Tools

So I think we can use the same info text when clicking 3.2 as in 2.2.2?
Other submissions have short lists of features, here are some of the
DbVisualizer features:

- Visual rendering of primary/foreign keys
- Table data editing in spreadsheet
- Export and import database schema
- Query optimization with an explain plan feature
- Visual query builder using drag and drop
- Flexible SQL scripts execution with parameter support
- SQL formatting

Just let me know what I need to do to gain editor privileges or if someone
else could add us. Thank you!

Best Regards

Sandra

---
Sandra Bjärevall
DbVis Software AB
Stockholm, Sweden
http://www.dbvis.com

Our products help over 22.500 customers in 135 countries