Inherit Database - Table Permissions

From: Sathish Kumar <satcse88(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Inherit Database - Table Permissions
Date: 2019-05-31 16:17:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We have a database and keep creating new tables for the requirement.

Every time we have to grant readonly permission to the new tables which are
created for the db user. Instead is there a way to inherit privileges.
Basically, we have a readonly user, who should run only select statements
on existing or nee tables.

Can you help me on how to achieve it.