VM Instance to Google Cloud SQL Migration

From: Sathish Kumar <satcse88(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: VM Instance to Google Cloud SQL Migration
Date: 2018-11-15 07:54:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We would like to migrate our Postgresql VM instance on Google Cloud
Platform to Google Cloud SQL with a minimal downtime. As I checked, we have
to export and import the SQL file and our database size is large and cannot
afford longer downtime.

Do any have solution to achieve this?.

Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Kumar.V