Re: For each statement trigger and update table

From: Rene Romero Benavides <rene(dot)romero(dot)b(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mike Martin <mike(at)redtux(dot)plus(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: For each statement trigger and update table
Date: 2020-01-03 23:39:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

> I can give code when I get home, but it's pretty simple stuff
please do so, along with your trigger definition. Are you aware that you
can define your update trigger to fire on a specific column?

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-createtrigger.html

For UPDATE events, it is possible to specify a list of columns using this
syntax:

UPDATE OF column_name1 [, column_name2 ... ]

--
El genio es 1% inspiración y 99% transpiración.
Thomas Alva Edison