Array of foreign key

From: Thomas Poty <thomas(dot)poty(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Array of foreign key
Date: 2017-12-22 19:02:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I use postgresql 9.5 and I am looking for way to have a column which is an
array of a foreign key. If what I read is correct it is currently not
possible... Have you any idea how to implement this feature in a safe way
(foreign key constraints) ?
I don't have another idea to have a enum array....

Thank you

Thomas