Typo spotted in GetFileBackupMethod comment(?)

From: Haoran Zhang <andrewzhr9911(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com, Jesper Pedersen <jesper(dot)pedersen(at)comcast(dot)net>
Subject: Typo spotted in GetFileBackupMethod comment(?)
Date: 2024-10-24 07:15:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey Robert,

I'm investigating how PostgresQL 17 does incremental backup and find this
comment of GetFileBackupMethod a bit off. relative_block_numbers being an
array of at *most* RELSEG_SIZE makes more sense to me. So I made this patch
to address it.

Note that this is the first time I made a patch for the community. So
kindly bear with me if I did it wrong somehow.

Best,
Haoran

Attachment Content-Type Size
v01-fix_GetFileBackupMethod_comment.patch application/octet-stream 832 bytes