Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance

From: Chirag Karkera <chiragkrkr102(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance
Date: 2023-11-28 08:19:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Team,

We have upgraded the RDS database version from v13.10 to v15.4

The current odbc version we are using is below,
Name : postgresql-odbc
Version : 09.03.0100
Release : 2.el7
Architecture: x86_64

Do we have any specific matrix where we can check the compatibility issue.

As our application team is facing issue for one of the module.

Regards,
Chirag Karkera