popup windows go behind main window

From: Jay Madren <jay(at)jaymadren(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: popup windows go behind main window
Date: 2014-11-03 22:42:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Whenever I choose a menu item (or double-click) that opens it's own window,
it briefly flashes up, then disappears behind the main pgadmin window. This
only happens when performing the function from the Properties area of the
main window. If I choose the item from the contextual menu of an item in
the Object Browser, then it works fine.

This is on both the 1.18 and 1.20 beta versions.