Pgadmin doesn't support menu button

From: Ram Rachum <ram(at)rachum(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button
Date: 2012-05-31 09:14:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

I work on Pgadmin 1.14 on Windows XP.

I like using the wonderful menu button on my keyboard. This is the button
in the lower-right area of the keyboard which causes a context menu to be
shown. For example if focus is on a database and I press that key, it
should raise the context menu.

Alas, it doesn't. Shift-F10 works, but not the menu key.

Here's a rule of thumb: Everywhere where you support right-clicking
something to raise a context menu, you should support pressing the menu key.

Thanks,
Ram.