Re: Test an indexing Scheme

From: Payal Singh <payal(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl(dot)87(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Test an indexing Scheme
Date: 2013-11-07 16:09:40
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hey,

Have you read the wiki pages for patching and testing patches yet? If not,
I'd suggest you go through the following for starters:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

As for the specific btree file, once you have the postgres source code
wither from tar.gz or git, you should find it
at /postgresql/src/backend/access/nbtree/nbtree.c

Payal Singh,
OmniTi Computer Consulting Inc.
Junior Database Architect,
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253