Re: Re: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQL converter, would like to add to wiki

From: bill robertson <billrobertson42(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQL converter, would like to add to wiki
Date: 2016-12-10 20:37:25
Lists: pgsql-www

Thank you Joe, I appreciate you adding the link.

Thank you Julien. I appreciate you activating the account. I didn't realize
that the cool off period was quite so long. I appreciate the help.

I have logged into the site, will you please give me edit privileges on the
wiki? I realized that my description needs a bit of work.

Also, I have and idea about something that might be added to the wiki. I
still want to look into a bit, but would this be an appropriate place to
ask later on for feedback?

Cheers!