Re: Redo the filenode link in tablespace

From: tel medola <tel(dot)medola(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Redo the filenode link in tablespace
Date: 2017-06-01 10:47:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Did you get any help with this?
*I formatted correctly before sending the email. Maybe you should ask
yourself if the mail server did not remove the formatting.*

Well the relpages, reltuples are estimated values that can be updated with
an ANALYZE.

*I can not make analyze on a table whose filenode is pointing to another
reference. The table is empty, just because the filenode does not point to
the correct ID.*