Re: Lost my tablespace

From: tel medola <tel(dot)medola(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Lost my tablespace
Date: 2017-05-30 14:56:06
Lists: pgsql-sql

Looks to me like the above is inheriting itself, note the non-schema
qualified repositorio. Pretty sure that is not good
*I realized this too, I looked in other banks (of other applications) that
I have, and this information is the same: "Têm OIDs: não"*

So I assume the other repositorio tables in the other schemas are as above
but pointing at different tablespaces, correct?
*Yes*

Understood. Still one of the issues is not providing information from
explicit commands provided. As an example in previous post I had:
*Ok. Thanks! *

*rai=# show search_path;*
* search_path*
*--------------------------------------------------------*
* 1052016, 5122016, 13042017, 22082016, 30122015, public*
*(1 registro)*

It is important remember is that what is obvious to you looking at the
terminal is not so obvious on this end. To understand what is going on we
need specific information.
*Understood*

I understand the pressure you are under. I am going to be heading out to
work here shortly and will not be able to help for awhile. I am not sure
where you are, but you might want to look here:
*Ok, very thanks.*

As I remember 13042017.repositorio is something you created after the
TRUNCATE.
So where did the 491 GB in data come from?
Can it be used to seed the other tables?

*I always use the public.repository table for the preliminary information.
After drive C: gets full, I move the data to a new tablespac on another
drive and then do the truncate of the public. After that, I relink the
inheritance with the new table created (in the new tablespace) so that
postgres can extract the data automatically.*
*The schema(13042017) was done this way (after the wrong truncate).*